Total Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 100g Plain Flour
- 100g Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 100g White Sugar
- 200g The Other Chef Rhubarb & Apple Compote
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- The Other Chef Toffee Apple Syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, rub together the butter, flower and sugar until it forms a crumbly texture.
- Lightly coat 4 oven-proof dishes with non-stick cooking spray.
- Divide The Other Chef Rhubarb & Apple Compote between the oven-proof dishes.
- Sprinkle the crumble mix over the top of the compote, ensuring it covers it completely.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream & a drizzle of The Other Chef Toffee Apple Syrup.