Total Time: 40 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 700g Chicken Thighs (approx 4)
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon The Other Chef Preserved Lemon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon The Other Chef Chicken Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 The Other Chef Preserved Lemons
- 1 Lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 210 degrees Celsius & line a large baking tray with foil then set aside.
- Remove chicken thighs from their packaging and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Arrange the chicken thighs on prepared baking tray and drizzle with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Rub the oil into the chicken to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chicken seasoning, paprika, finely chopped preserved lemons, chopped thyme & rosemary.
- Sprinkle seasoning evenly over the chicken.
- Bake chicken in pre-heated oven for 25-35 minutes or until skin is golden brown.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes in a warm place to lock in all the moisture.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and some lemon slices.