Total Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 2 Minutes
Prep Time: 13 Minutes
- 500g ripe cherry tomatoes
- 50g feta cheese (optional)
- 1 small Spanish onion
- 1/2 bunch continental parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Turkish bread
- Clove of garlic
- 4 Tbsp The Other Chef Lemon Infused EV Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp The Other Chef Caramelised Balsamic
- Quarter the tomatoes and finely dice Spanish onion.
- Finely chop parsley leaves to make approximately 1/4 cup.
- Gently combine the above ingredients with crumbled feta cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle Lemon Infused EV Olive Oil over the tomato mix, followed by the Caramelised Balsamic.
- Serve with lightly toasted slices of Turkish bread (lightly rub the toasted bread with a cut clove of garlic before serving).